My account says that I posted I was not a member. I have been a member since 8 years old. How do I change this?

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
Treehouse48

My account says that I posted I was not a member. I have been a member since 8 years old. How do I change this?

Post by Treehouse48 »

Too few characters?! I am asking a simple question as to why you don’t have me on my account as a member.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: My account says that I posted I was not a member. I have been a member since 8 years old. How do I change this?

Post by jdlessley »

You have an LDS Account without your membership record number (MRN) registered in the account. You can add your MRN to your profile by logging onto LDS Account and entering it at the Membership tab.

Also note this forum is user-to-user support and not the official support for the LDS Account. If you have not done so, you could use the Help page at the LDS Account for many questions you may have or issues you encounter with your account.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: My account says that I posted I was not a member. I have been a member since 8 years old. How do I change this?

Post by jonesrk »

You already have another account that has your membership number attached to it. You can recover it from the LDS Account site mentioned above.

Return to “Church Account”