Logging in to account

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
jackietwillisjr

Logging in to account

Post by jackietwillisjr »

Why (oh why!) ? when I try to log in, I incessantly get the following message in red letters:

"Either the MRN and/or Birth Date is not valid or the account already exists."

I am clueless to why and how to remedy...

Very distraught in OKC.........big frown from Jack
nmecantwin73

Re: Logging in to account

Post by nmecantwin73 »

jackietwillisjr wrote: "Either the MRN and/or Birth Date is not valid or the account already exists."
This typically means you may have a duplicate account that already has your MRN attached to it. A call to the Global Service Center account team can usually help remedy the duplicate. Your ward clerk can assist you with the contact info.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Logging in to account

Post by russellhltn »

jackietwillisjr wrote:Why (oh why!) ? when I try to log in, I incessantly get the following message in red letters:

"Either the MRN and/or Birth Date is not valid or the account already exists."
I'm a little confused I'd expect that message if you were trying to create an account. Not just logging in.

Can you clarify? Are you trying to create an account?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”