Resume

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
Tkitdu

Resume

Post by Tkitdu »

I got an email about adding a resume to my account. but I haven't found a place to had the resume. and anyone help me with this problem
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Resume

Post by russellhltn »

As far as I know, you can't add a resume to your lds account, but I'm sure there's other church systems where you use your lds account to add a resume to their system. I'd go back to the email for details.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
klricks

Re: Resume

Post by klricks »

Tkitdu wrote:I got an email about adding a resume to my account. but I haven't found a place to had the resume. and anyone help me with this problem
I think you can do that at the LDS Jobs account: https://www.ldsjobs.org Not the LDS.org account.
Assistant Ward Clerk

Return to “Church Account”