Recovery option is not available for this account.

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
Shamrynbruce

Recovery option is not available for this account.

Post by Shamrynbruce »

My account won't let me add my membership number and when I try to have it restore another possible account using my membership number and birth date it says, "This recovery option is not available for this account. Please try another option." Also when I am trying to add my membership number and press help - it only lists options about Russian accounts. I have my recommend with me and this is the number on the recommend.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Recovery option is not available for this account.

Post by russellhltn »

It sounds like your MRN is already associated with an account, so you're not going to be able to attach it to your current one.

You might try the other methods of recovery, such as your mobile phone or email. Failing that, you'll need to ask your ward clerk to help you contact support.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
knappchris

Post by knappchris »

I just wanted to add as fyi - that when using help today I got the Russian account help page as well. i was trying to do something different (add mobile phone verification) but got to the same page. I say your post because I searched for "russian" seemed odd to me.
ru_c820

Post by ru_c820 »

I have the same problem with Russian account...
And I dunno hat to do...
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

ru_c820 wrote:I have the same problem with Russian account...
And I dunno hat to do...
Based on your username, it looks like you're using a Russian Church Account (which is different from a regular Church Account because of privacy laws). I'm not sure what your options are, but your best bet would be to contact your ward clerk or the area office (if you're in Russia).
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “Church Account”