can't log in to la.ldschurch.org

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
LynnetteMcHardy

can't log in to la.ldschurch.org

Post by LynnetteMcHardy »

I'm using correct name and password and I can get to the la.ldschurch.org webpage, but when I try to select my stake to get to my class, it sends me back to the log in page.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: can't log in to la.ldschurch.org

Post by russellhltn »

I get a message that suggest the system might only be a test and not really live. ("User does not exist in testing system")

You might want to verify that your MRN is attached to your LDS Account. That's how the system would know you're a member and that you belong in the system (assuming everything else has been set up correctly). Failing that, you need to go back and make sure you're properly enrolled in the system.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”