Password keeps getting messed up

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
beasttemplar

Password keeps getting messed up

Post by beasttemplar »

It seems like every 2 weeks or so, that ?I have to reset my password. I enter it many times to make sure I’m not entering the wrong password.
It starts with the Gospel library app on my Android Phone. I get a notification saying it couldn’t sync my notes, etc, because the password’s incorrect, even though I originally entered it correct. I then go to the lds.org website and and try to login. It fails, I try again, and again, and again, and again, finally I just reset it. It seems like I have to do this every 2 weeks. The Gospel Library App on my iPad seems unaffected. I also have to reinstall the app on my phone.
My account seems bugged, or something. I don’t know what to do.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Password keeps getting messed up

Post by sbradshaw »

If you go into Settings in Gospel Library on your iPad, do you see a sync success or failure message under your LDS Account name?
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
beasttemplar

Re: Password keeps getting messed up

Post by beasttemplar »

sbradshaw wrote:If you go into Settings in Gospel Library on your iPad, do you see a sync success or failure message under your LDS Account name?
It’s syncing just fine on the iPad.

Return to “Church Account”