Membership #

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
barbarabates

Membership #

Post by barbarabates »

Under membership it says "You have stated that you are not a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Change your membership status to gain full access. " I am a member and have been for 60 years, when I enter my MRN number it says either the number or birthday is not correct-they are, or the account already exists. What do I do to gain full access?
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Membership #

Post by scgallafent »

Please see the message titled "My MRN is already associated with another account" at https://tech.lds.org/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 83#p187433.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

barbarabates wrote:I enter my MRN number it says either the number or birthday is not correct-they are,
If you're getting the MRN from your temple recommend, it could be incorrect. You may want to ask your clerk for a "IOS" on Sunday so you can get get your MRN and the birthdate that the church is using.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

RonaldJWesleyHolbrookJr wrote:I only moved to my ward a few weeks ago and I don't know who my Bishop is or when they meet. I live in St Anthony and my ward is St Anthony 4th ward any help you can give me is really appreciated.
If you go to https://www.lds.org, then go to "Meetinghouse Locator" or "Find a Meetinghouse", and enter your address (or in some other cases even just your town and state), you will see the applicable wards listed. If you click on the name of a ward, you should see the address of the meetinghouse, the meeting times for that ward, the bishop's name and phone number, and the ward office's phone number. When I looked for a St. Anthony (unknown state), it showed Idaho as the first and maybe only state. It looks like 3rd Ward and 4th Ward meet in the same building. Please reply back if you need additional assistance.

Return to “Church Account”