Gmail and Myldsmail help

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
alyssaphillips66

Gmail and Myldsmail help

Post by alyssaphillips66 »

I returned home from my mission 6 months ago. When I first got home I saved my missionary email on my gmail account and it was usually the first email account that popped up when I clicked on gmail. Now that it's been 6 months since I've returned my account has expired. My problem I'm having is I can't access my other personal gmail accounts now because when I click on gmail it takes me to the lds login site and then says my account has expired. Does anyone know how to go to gmail and delete my mission email from my computer?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Gmail and Myldsmail help

Post by russellhltn »

The problem is in your browser. It's remembering the last login. You need to log out of that account.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”