Access to Directory of Organizations and Leaders

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
michaeljeffreyjones

Access to Directory of Organizations and Leaders

Post by michaeljeffreyjones »

As a Stake Clerk I have access to the above. My daughter in another Stake said that members in her Stake also have access yet members of the High Council and the Stake Temple and Family History Consultant--Family History Center in our Stake said they cannot access this area. Can you advise me why not please
eblood66

Re: Access to Directory of Organizations and Leaders

Post by eblood66 »

Access to CDOL is rather limited. As far as I know it's limited to only stake presidencies, stake clerks, stake executive secretary, bishopric members, ward clerks and ward executive secretaries. I'm pretty positive that is not available to the general membership in any stake. As for why, I've never seen an explanation. But it does provide contact information for certain leaders in all units of the church so I think it makes sense that it is limited.
michaeljeffreyjones

Re: Access to Directory of Organizations and Leaders

Post by michaeljeffreyjones »

thanks

Return to “Church Account”