Ministering assignment

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
rryanbailey

Ministering assignment

Post by rryanbailey »

I can no longer find my ministering assignment on my account on LDS.org or in Gospel Tools. How can I get it back?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Ministering assignment

Post by russellhltn »

The only place I've seen it for the general membership is in LDS Tools. And for that, you need to be on version 3.5. Which means you must be on either Android 5 or iOS 10 or better.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
rryanbailey

Post by rryanbailey »

I have iOS 10.3.3. But it still doesn't show up.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

rryanbailey wrote:I have iOS 10.3.3. But it still doesn't show up.
Make sure the LDS Tools is 3.5 or later.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
BensMeister

Post by BensMeister »

I have 3.5.1 and can no longer see ministering assignments after my most recent sync.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

BensMeister wrote:I have 3.5.1 and can no longer see ministering assignments after my most recent sync.
There have been issues with the servers providing ministering data.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
leetorian

Post by leetorian »

jdlessley wrote:
BensMeister wrote:I have 3.5.1 and can no longer see ministering assignments after my most recent sync.
There have been issues with the servers providing ministering data.
Ditto
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

jdlessley wrote:There have been issues with the servers providing ministering data.
It has been reported in another post that the issues have been resolved. If you are missing Ministering information in LDS Tools, you will need to sync again for that information to return to the app.

Return to “Church Account”