Why is the calling information not updated then I would not have to change my password

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
colinwayneclements

Why is the calling information not updated then I would not have to change my password

Post by colinwayneclements »

I am presently not in a calling that requires me to change my password ever 6 months. However when I checked my records they have me serving in my past calling of over a year ago which does require password changes. Why is the records not updated. :?: :?: :?:
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Why is the calling information not updated then I would not have to change my password

Post by russellhltn »

I don't think that's set by the ward or stake, but by the department you served in (such as CES or temple). You'll have to take the matter up with them. This is primarily a user-to-user support forum whose primary focus is the ward, branch and stake.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”