FIR on mini iPad

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
ajbc22

FIR on mini iPad

Post by ajbc22 »

Account not accepted when trying to use Facilities Issues Reporting on my mini iPad. The account is accepted for all other lds screens on the iPad and there is no problem accessing the FIR function using my laptop or PC. My callings are Building Represinitive, Stake High Councilor and Stake Audito. The problem is only with FIR on the mini iPad. I have tried deleting the app and reloading three times but no change.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: FIR on mini iPad

Post by russellhltn »

I suspect the FIR app is nothing more than a shortcut to the web page. Try putting https://www.lds.org/fir into your browser.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
rlkimpton

Post by rlkimpton »

Same callings, almost the same problem. Had to change my password in LDS.org. I did it the same way I've always done it. Checked it over and over. Went to my FIR app on my phone and...guess what? No matter what i do it will it comes up with "Incorrect user name/password" They aren't. I've rechecked like 8 times. I've went back, changed the password for the LDS.org account. Put in the new password Still no luck. Deleted the app, reinstalled it put in the correct information and ZIP. Same this all over. This is beyond frustrating. Can't train ward reps unless if i can't even access the programs.
Mikerowaved
Community Moderators

Post by Mikerowaved »

rlkimpton wrote:Same callings, almost the same problem. Had to change my password in LDS.org. I did it the same way I've always done it. Checked it over and over. Went to my FIR app on my phone and...guess what? No matter what i do it will it comes up with "Incorrect user name/password" They aren't. I've rechecked like 8 times. I've went back, changed the password for the LDS.org account. Put in the new password Still no luck. Deleted the app, reinstalled it put in the correct information and ZIP. Same this all over. This is beyond frustrating. Can't train ward reps unless if i can't even access the programs.
Try eliminating any special characters from your password and see if you have better luck. I've seen places where passwords with special characters work in some situations but not others.
So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I've also seen where it can take time for a new password to become effective everywhere.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

Return to “Church Account”