LDS Tools

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
dcbatschi

LDS Tools

Post by dcbatschi »

It will log me in but I am not able to access anything but the donations. The record number is saying I need to be a member of the church in order to access any other function.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: LDS Tools

Post by russellhltn »

You need to obtain your MRN (membership record number) and as it to your account at LDS Account.lds.org.

You can get your MRN from the clerk.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
drepouille

Re: LDS Tools

Post by drepouille »

I had a sister ask me today for her MRN, so she could start paying tithing. After I gave it to her, she said she was going to write checks, because her husband doesn't trust the web site with their bank account information. I was so stunned that I failed to tell her that she really didn't need to write her MRN on the donation slips, as we know who she is. Oh well.
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska

Return to “Church Account”