Registering a youth

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
mdonboyce

Registering a youth

Post by mdonboyce »

I am trying to register my 12 year old son. He has created a username and password. For recovery we were forced to use my email, since my mobile number was used by my account. We have tried logging in numerous times and keep getting directed to verify the email address with the code we were supposed to have been sent. We have not received an email since creating his registration. Trying to make a new registration fails since his MRN has already been utilized by our first attempt.
johndeere8820

Re: Registering a youth

Post by johndeere8820 »

I have the a similar problem. The youth group set up accounts for my son but a year or two later he has no idea what his user name or password is. I tried the recovery options but the system will not allow us to use the MRN and birthday method. I have no idea what email or mobile number he might have used and he does not remember anything about it. If there is a way to reset it some other way, I can't figure out what it would be.
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Re: Registering a youth

Post by rmrichesjr »

Did you see the announcement topic/thread at the top of this (the LDS Account) forum:

https://tech.lds.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=92&t=30383

If you're sure you have tried the recovery option using the MRN, you may need to contact your ward clerk to arrange for the Global Service Center to recover the account for you.

Return to “Church Account”