Not receiving any lds subscribed emails

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
sharman4

Not receiving any lds subscribed emails

Post by sharman4 »

I am subscribed to all the lds emails, my email is correct in my account settings, and I have checked my trash and spam boxes, but I haven't been receiving the general lds subscribed emails or emails related to my calling as Relief Society President.
michaelbuhrley

Re: Not receiving any lds subscribed emails

Post by michaelbuhrley »

I just had a sister in my ward contact me with the same issue. She is not receiving any emails from the church related to her calling as YW President. I have checked everything like the OP and it all looks good but clearly something is not right somewhere. What is the best way to proceed?
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Not receiving any lds subscribed emails

Post by sbradshaw »

Are you able to see resources specific to your calling if you go to Leader and Clerk Resources? Do you have your membership record number connected to your LDS Account?
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “Church Account”