All my information is correct and I still can't get into my account

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
starangel3s16@gmail.com

All my information is correct and I still can't get into my account

Post by starangel3s16@gmail.com »

All my information on my account is correct but it is not letting me log in
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: All my information is correct and I still can't get into my account

Post by russellhltn »

At the moment, you're not showing up as a member. That just may be a slow sync with the forum software, or it may mean you don't have a MRN connected with the account. The latter will prevent you from logging into a few things.

Go to ldsaccount.lds.org and see if you're set up as a member.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
JunaD

Post by JunaD »

Im having the same problem. I was able to log into this forum but I can log into LDS.org. Not sure what the disconnect is.
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

JunaD wrote:Im having the same problem. I was able to log into this forum but I can log into LDS.org. Not sure what the disconnect is.
First suggestion is to follow the recommendation in the post just before yours and make sure everything listed there is correct/accurate.
leonscutie

Post by leonscutie »

JunaD wrote:Im having the same problem. I was able to log into this forum but I can log into LDS.org. Not sure what the disconnect is.
I've got the same issue. I can log into the forum so I know I have the right username and password, but I can't access any other part of LDS.org only this forum.
mom2906

Post by mom2906 »

I can get in to all areas of the website except the online store to order garments.
all of my information is correct. I even changed my password, and it still says the username or password is incorrect.
franqdm

Post by franqdm »

I am in the same boat. My information is the same as it always has been with my membership number and all other information. But when I try to access the directory a message comes up that I am not authorized to access this information.
I was able to access it yesterday. So is there a glitch in the system right now and I should just wait????
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

franqdm wrote:So is there a glitch in the system right now and I should just wait????
It appears that there have been some problems this morning.
paulsherwood

Post by paulsherwood »

I am having the same problem. I can't get into store.lds.org
bjwilcoxson

Post by bjwilcoxson »

Yep, me too. I can get into the main Church website, lds.org, and FamilySearch and I can open the main store page which doesn't require sign in but when I click to order garments, the box comes up, I enter the info, click Submit and nothing happens. Must admit to becoming a tad frustrated when I've tried several times and jumped through all the hoops (one of which says Page Not Found) only to end up in a forum with other people in the same predicament but apparently no one paying attention who can actually help us. Helloooo? Anyone out there in tech?

Return to “Church Account”