My childs full name is not showing on LDS Tools.

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
nathanbrinson

My childs full name is not showing on LDS Tools.

Post by nathanbrinson »

My childs full name is not showing on LDS Tools. He is under 8 years of age but his membership shows his full name (first middle and last) but on LDS Tools it does not it only shows First and Last. Can I change this or is it on the clerk level?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: My childs full name is not showing on LDS Tools.

Post by jdlessley »

LDS Tools and the LDS.org Directory display the preferred name. If you would like to have your child's full name displayed then contact your ward clerk or ward membership clerk to make the change.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: My childs full name is not showing on LDS Tools.

Post by jonesrk »

In LDS Tools the names showing in most places is the preferred name (if it exists), but you can see the full name if you are looking at an individual go to their membership information tab. I just checked on my son's device and it looks like that might only show up for leadership. I don't know if it shows up for the head of house or not.

Return to “Church Account”