sign in to online store

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
gipfeljhj

Re: sign in to online store

Post by gipfeljhj »

Ever since they updated the system several days ago, I can't log into the online store. I did send the message via the feedback button that many people are experiencing the same problem May 28, 2018 hopefully it will be fixed soon
jacques

Post by jacques »

Same problem as of May 29. My wife can sign on to both lds.org and store.lds.org, but I can only sign onto lds.org I used the stores website in the past, and it worked
jacques

Post by jacques »

I tried the suggestion from cll2jr. Unfortunately, it didn't work for me. I got through via phone on the helpline, and they say try again in a few days as they are having a number of problems with the website, and hope to have them fixed soon.
meemaw4x

cant get into online store

Post by meemaw4x »

I am able to get to the sign in page of the online store, but it will not go further. We were going to watch t last conference and it suggested an update or a different browser. My daughter was here and changed browsers for a small while because I couldn't print.
I told her I wanted my old browser back and she put it back. I'm thinking this is the problem, although all else seems to be working except it changed my Microsoft word. this problem didn't occur until the browser issue.
Can you please help me?

Ruth Wright
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: cant get into online store

Post by russellhltn »

meemaw4x wrote:I am able to get to the sign in page of the online store, but it will not go further.
Your post was merged with an existing thread on the same topic. As you can see, you have company. So far, no one knows of a fix - at least none that users can do anything about.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
connellk

Post by connellk »

So apparently, I can sign in to this forum with my saved lds account ID/PASS, but I can not just sign in to pay tithing for instance. Does anyone know when they are going to have this fixed? I called and they had me change my password and I was able to log in, but the very next time I tried I was not able to log in.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

connellk wrote:So apparently, I can sign in to this forum with my saved lds account ID/PASS, but I can not just sign in to pay tithing for instance. Does anyone know when they are going to have this fixed? I called and they had me change my password and I was able to log in, but the very next time I tried I was not able to log in.
Did you reset your password after talking to the Global Service Center? Usually they give you a temporary password, that you can use to sign in and reset your password to something you choose. The temporary password would then expire.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “Church Account”