Mission Email

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
jantzarbon

Mission Email

Post by jantzarbon »

I returned home from my mission about three years ago from my mission and didn't transfer my emails from my mission email to my email that I have now. I remember getting an email with the instructions of how to switch my old email to my new one but I tried it just barley but it won't work. Is there any way I can still transfer those emails from my mission email to my email that I have now?
davesudweeks

Re: Mission Email

Post by davesudweeks »

If it has been 3 years, it is probably too late to transfer anything. It is my understanding they are only kept for a few months to give a returned missionary time to transfer shortly after they return home, then the account is deleted.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Mission Email

Post by russellhltn »

According to this post, it's purged at 18 months after release. You can try calling that number, but after 3 years, I wouldn't get my hopes up.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”