MRN in my account

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
sagerbetty

MRN in my account

Post by sagerbetty »

I keep trying to put my MRN into my account so I can pay tithing and such but it keeps saying that my MRN doesn't match my birthday or it has already been created. I dont know what to do because i have even to my bishop and have asked maybe I have my wrong MRN but not it's right so i keep trying and it just won't work. I dont know what to do. I need some help.
truck_ngirl

Re: MRN in my account

Post by truck_ngirl »

I am having the same problem. It says I am not a member and my mrn # is being used by someone else. I wonder if I created another account under a separate email address?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

truck_ngirl wrote:I am having the same problem. It says I am not a member and my mrn # is being used by someone else. I wonder if I created another account under a separate email address?
At the login screen, use the "forgot username" link. Select the option to use your MRN to recover the username.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
Jerrypicar08

Post by Jerrypicar08 »

I can't use my MRN. it shows MRN already exist but I've tried to recover my old username using my MRN but it says that the option is not available in my account.
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

The first post in the LDS Account forum has a pointer and some hints/instructions for the official LDS Account support page:

https://tech.lds.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=92&t=30383

The official LDS Account support page is here:

https://ldsaccount.lds.org/help/showAllQuestions

If none of the questions/answers are helpful in resolving the problem, follow the instructions in for forum post to get a form to request help from official LDS Account support personnel.

Return to “Church Account”