sign in

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
sadiedawnschiess

sign in

Post by sadiedawnschiess »

I am having a problem. My MRN number isn't working. It won't let me sign in, and when I try to reset it, it just goes to my daughters account. I need to get in because I am the RS secretary and I need to use the LCR. I tried to reset it, but it wont let me. Isn't there someone I can call or something I can do.
Teresa
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: sign in

Post by lajackson »

sadiedawnschiess wrote:My MRN number isn't working. It won't let me sign in, and when I try to reset it, it just goes to my daughters account.
If the MRN you are entering is taking you to your daughter's account, it is likely because it is her MRN. Make sure you have your own MRN and your own LDS Account. Your ward clerk will be able to help you with both.
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

lajackson wrote:If the MRN you are entering is taking you to your daughter's account, it is likely because it is her MRN.
Of the mother's MRN may have been used to create the daughter's account. Again the ward clerk should be able to help determine that. If the MRN on the daughter's account is incorrect, the ward clerk will probably need to call the Global Service center and have them correct it.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

Does Leader and Clerk Resources let you get in and do Relief Society work on your daughters account? If so, her account has your membership record number associated with it. If not, then you most likely are trying to use your daughter's membership record number instead of your own.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
johnshaw

Post by johnshaw »

If you have a spouse he can log in with LDS Tools or the online directory and see your MRN as well - Click on 'Show Record Number'. You can also see the one for your daughter so you know which is which. Once you have that information. You can also log into your account @ ldsaccount.lds.org and select the 'Membership Section' and you can see the MRN associated with the login. Check yours and your daughters....

Then, then you have the information you need to get it fixed.

Now to get it fixed, you have to continue in the LDSACCOUNT.lds.org website, in the top Right click on Help... Then ignore the initial message and click 'Select your problem from a list of questions' at the bottom... then I didn't find an answer to my question... Then Click on Support Forum.... Then click on additional support options... Then check the box that you looked at all this stuff, then Enter the FORM and submit the changes you need to make......

It's just that easy...

If your MRN's are messed up, I'd suggest putting in USERNAME / MRN that needs to be for both you and your daughter.
“A long habit of not thinking a thing wrong, gives it a superficial appearance of being right, and raises at first a formidable outcry in defense of custom.”
― Thomas Paine, Common Sense

Return to “Church Account”