two step verification

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
sanspeu1r

two step verification

Post by sanspeu1r »

This is a bad idea.....We are leaving for a mission in a few weeks and will cancel my phone, with no idea what the new phone number will be. Also, cell service will be spotty where we are going and will undoubtedly stop me from logging in. Can't find a way to disable it. Please advise.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: two step verification

Post by russellhltn »

If it could be done, I'd imagine it would be via ldsaccount.lds.org, under the Two-Step Verification tab.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

Yes, you can add or remove two-step verification options at LDSAccount.LDS.org.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
Jennyrosehatch

Post by Jennyrosehatch »

Hey the cellphone number [deleted -- this is a pubic forum]
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Two-Step Verification

Post by lajackson »

Jennyrosehatch wrote:Hey the cellphone number
If you are having trouble with Two-Step Verification and the instructions you see here have not helped, you may need to speak with the Global Service Center. Your ward clerk should be able to help you make contact.

Return to “Church Account”