Login default User ID

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
luciagirl

Login default User ID

Post by luciagirl »

I have several members who login to lds.org on the same computer. I would like my user ID to be the default. Why does it always default to another user ID in the household?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Login default User ID

Post by lajackson »

luciagirl wrote:I have several members who login to lds.org on the same computer. I would like my user ID to be the default. Why does it always default to another user ID in the household?
It sounds as if your browser is set to remember the last user ID. I do not believe there is a way in the browser to set one ID as the default, but you might change the browser setting so that it does not remember any of the user IDs.

Another possibility is to set up separate logins on your computer. They would each then have their own instance of a browser and you would not have to worry about who signed in last.

But these are all computer and browser settings. LDS.org is not remembering the last user ID.

Return to “Church Account”