Email no longer active linked to account that has MRN. 2 separate accounts

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
ChereeRamirez

Email no longer active linked to account that has MRN. 2 separate accounts

Post by ChereeRamirez »

I'm trying to get to my account that has my MRN linked to it. But my email was deactivated almost 8 years ago. I have sense set up another account but can't order Church things because my MRN is not linked to my new account. Can I deactivate the old account under my old username and add my MRN to my new account instead?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Email no longer active linked to account that has MRN. 2 separate accounts

Post by lajackson »

ChereeRamirez wrote:I'm trying to get to my account that has my MRN linked to it. But my email was deactivated almost 8 years ago. I have sense set up another account but can't order Church things because my MRN is not linked to my new account. Can I deactivate the old account under my old username and add my MRN to my new account instead?
The easiest way would be for you to work with your ward clerk to contact the Global Service Center on your behalf to get the accounts combined, and to add a current email address to the surviving account.
Herfam5

Post by Herfam5 »

Is getting with the ward clerk to combine accounts the only way? I am having close to the same issue.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Herfam5 wrote:Is getting with the ward clerk to combine accounts the only way? I am having close to the same issue.
It's something support has to do. The ward clerk is the suggested route to get to support.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”