Senior missionary application

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Senior missionary application

Post by jdlessley »

Ask your bishop to speak to the stake president about getting some training. While he is being trained he can start your application.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
gillis.daniel14

Post by gillis.daniel14 »

I'm a prospective missionary trying to get my papers done. I've talked to my bishop, and he's sent me the link to start, but I am unable to use the link. According to the popup, I do not have a "role" in the system. How do I fix this?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

gillis.daniel14 wrote:I'm a prospective missionary trying to get my papers done. I've talked to my bishop, and he's sent me the link to start, but I am unable to use the link. According to the popup, I do not have a "role" in the system. How do I fix this?
I'm not sure if it's true of the missionary system, but some systems can take up to 24 hours to respond to changes. If it's still not working, I'd double check with your bishop that he has started your process. (I know he sent the link, but I'm not 100% sure that means he's done his part).

If you still can't get in, then get with the clerk and make sure the MRN on your account matches the MRN the bishop has set up.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
mtr0890

Post by mtr0890 »

The Senior missionary site is requiring me to select 4-8 alternative assignments to submit my application. I am interested in 1 of the only 2 listed as available for a "stay-at-home assignment. Even if I select both as possible assignments the site won't let me move forward
bittonv

Post by bittonv »

good afternoon,

Sister B and I have completed the initial application for submittal to our bishop, but is says we missed authorization or approvals for confidential information for Sister B. I have the reviewed all the documents, and see that they are all filled our in those authorization areas. Any suggests on how we get this application to process properly?

Thank you,
Vance
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

bittonv wrote:I have the reviewed all the documents, and see that they are all filled our in those authorization areas. Any suggests on how we get this application to process properly?
Have Sister B sign on and check. I think the approval is given at the end as the application is ready to submit to the bishop, but each of you has to do it under your own login using each of your Church accounts.

Return to “Church Account”