W-2

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
rwcarroll

Re: W-2

Post by rwcarroll »

Hello, I am also needing to get my W-2 forms. I no longer work at DI and am being denied access at ldsatwork.ldschurch.org. Can you help?
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

rwcarroll wrote:Hello, I am also needing to get my W-2 forms. I no longer work at DI and am being denied access at ldsatwork.ldschurch.org. Can you help?
As this is a user-to-user discussion forum, please don't count on anyone who can help you seeing your post. Do you know of any other current Church employees you could ask to find out where you should go for official help/support?
maidmarian4

Post by maidmarian4 »

scgallafent wrote:
jmsanok wrote:Hi. I worked at Deseret Industries for a couple months at the beginning of last year in Rexburg. We have since moved to Florida and I never received my W2. How do I access that online?
I sent you a PM.
My husband worked at the D.I. in Harrisville last year. We also need the W2. Can we access it online?
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

maidmarian4 wrote: My husband worked at the D.I. in Harrisville last year. We also need the W2. Can we access it online?
I sent you a PM.
joycelarene93

Post by joycelarene93 »

I was a church employee until couple of months ago. How do i get my W2 online? I have since moved to my home country. I tried opening my ldsaccounts but It is not letting me access.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

W-2 forms for 2019 aren't available yet. I will send a PM with the address.
javierbenitez1

Post by javierbenitez1 »

I was an intern and I am back in school at Rexburg, is there a way to access my w-2 for 2019 online?
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

See my previous message for information about the dates. See your PMs for the address.
trentmoore

Post by trentmoore »

I worked for the church until last September, is there a way to access my W2 online?
hawaiiannene808

Post by hawaiiannene808 »

Can’t signed in to get my W-2 tax statement

Return to “Church Account”