LDS Account Password Policies

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: LDS Account Password Policies

Post by russellhltn »

culalaj wrote:As much as I hate to say this. But I don't really like changing my password every six months! I am running out of password to put. How can I set up my account without changing the password every six months, other members do not need to change it from time to time.
You'll be required to change your password periodically if you are part of "workforce". That will happen if you are a church employee, seminary teacher or something like that. If you've been released from such a calling, you'll need to contact that office to get removed.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
careyvsmith

Post by careyvsmith »

Site not accepting the password after multiple attempts. Tried different password and reset codes. Could not even post here without signing in but can't sign in creating a problem we couldn't even report.
zairamae

Post by zairamae »

How do we actually contact Global Service Center to recover the account?
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

karenbelliston

Post by karenbelliston »

I should NOT be receiving these emails telling me to change my password every 6 months. (It is so annoying.) I was a senior missionary in 2013 but was released the end of that year. Please change my status to a normal Church member and inform me when that is accomplished. Thank you. Karen Belliston
karenbelliston@hotmail.com
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

karenbelliston wrote:Please change my status to a normal Church member and inform me when that is accomplished.
No one here can do so. This is a user-to-user support forum.

I'd suggest contacting your former mission office.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
Millersharonkay2

Post by Millersharonkay2 »

My husband and I were called to be Special Needs Seminary teachers for one year. We are no longer doing this, so can we be taken off the required password change list? Thank You!
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

If you will contact your former Seminary supervisors, they should be able to remove you from the Workforce group, which will effect the change.
joanndonley

Post by joanndonley »

I never received a notice to change my password - only that it has been changed for me! Why is no notice given. I cannot possibly remember that 6 months has passed and my account password needs to be changed. Please send a notice so I can do it as requested.
Tommydreamer57

Post by Tommydreamer57 »

I no longer work for the church. Why am I still being required to change my password and how can I remove myself from this requirement?

Return to “Church Account”