LDS Account Membership Record Numbers

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
Johnny_Lau454

Re: LDS Account Membership Record Numbers

Post by Johnny_Lau454 »

I'm helping a older member to login to LDS account, i have try using tel number, email and MRN it wouldn't work, please help, what i need to provide?
monteandersen13

Post by monteandersen13 »

LDS accout show that im not a member when I add my MRN its says its my birth date and or record number is wrong both of them are correct
what can i do?
thanks
Monte
chewycram

Post by chewycram »

I am trying to update my membership record number but it won't let me. It says My number is already being used and or my birthdate is wrong. I have the correct number and my birthdate is correct. I was re-baptized 6 December 2016 and initially I said I wasn't a member but now that I am I am trying to update my membership information and it does not accept my mrn. I am not able to use LDS Tools because of this and I do not have access to much of LDS.ORG.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

chewycram wrote:I am trying to update my membership record number but it won't let me.
I would suggest you start by using the Forgot your username? option and entering your membership record number to recover the account already tied to your membership.

If that does not work, you should work with your ward clerk to access your account. He will be able to verify your membership record status and get you connected again. He also will be able to help you contact the Global Service Center if their help is needed.
RobWellborn

Post by RobWellborn »

My wife has an LDS Account Record Number, but we can't create an account on LDS.org. She get's an error message that the Account Record Number does not exist.
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

RobWellborn wrote:My wife has an LDS Account Record Number, but we can't create an account on LDS.org. She get's an error message that the Account Record Number does not exist.
If you are using her record number from a hand-written document (such as a temple recommend) you should verify with your ward or branch clerk that the number was written correctly. If the number is correct, then your clerk will be the first step in resolving this.
rockstaryoung12

Post by rockstaryoung12 »

So, when I was young one of my activity day leaders had me create an account, but I didn't know how to use it, and I was really confused on my password and username. So I never used it and forgot how to even access it. I've since created a new account but I can't put in my membership number because it says that already exist. I really need help!
rustycode

Post by rustycode »

It seems your grandson has an LDS Account already, try entering to this site and enter the MRN where requested https://ldsaccount.lds.org/recovery?type=username
VSasser19221

Post by VSasser19221 »

Can anyone help me? I have been looking up and down the forum in search of something to explain my problem, but I can't find a thing.

My MRN isn't being accepted at all. I have already tried the forgot my username with my MRN, but it says it is being used. I got it from LDS tools so I am pretty sure it is right. I am so confused.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

VSasser19221 wrote:My MRN isn't being accepted at all.
If you cannot solve the problem using the "Forgot your username?" option, it is time to contact your ward clerk, who will help you work with the Global Service Center to resolve the issue.

Return to “Church Account”