LDS Account Membership Record Numbers

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: LDS Account Membership Record Numbers

Post by lajackson »

jdlessley wrote:You signed into these forums with a membership LDS Account. Your LDS Account therefore has a MRN registered with that account.
Actually, you can sign into the Forum with an LDS Account but without a membership record number attached. But you did sign in with an LDS Account.

If that account will not let you attach a MRN, then select the "Forgot your username?" option and use your MRN and date of birth to recover the LDS Account that does have your MRN attached. You should then be able to do anything that requires membership.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

lajackson wrote:
jdlessley wrote:You signed into these forums with a membership LDS Account. Your LDS Account therefore has a MRN registered with that account.
Actually, you can sign into the Forum with an LDS Account but without a membership record number attached. But you did sign in with an LDS Account.
I checked as a moderator the account status. The poster's account is a member account. This means there is already a MRN number recorded in the LDS Account.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
RayessaB

Post by RayessaB »

I was needing help recovering my MRN. I was baptized when I was younger, but my mother passed and I was never able to recover my documentation from her. I have an LDS account, but when I went to submit a request to the First Presidency-the site said I needed to log in (even though I already am). I am not able to travel to Salt Lake, and I was baptized in Las Vegas (I cannot travel there either)-but I have all other valid identification documentation, as well as (almost) my entire lineage recorded on familysearch. Is there anyone I can talk to to recover my MRN? I feel like this is almost more important than my SSN, and twice as hard to recover. Thank you!
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

You can get your membership record number (MRN) from your ward clerk, or from any bishopric member if necessary.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
Reydji

Post by Reydji »

I need to update my Membership Record Number (MRN)
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

Reydji wrote:I need to update my Membership Record Number (MRN)
What do you mean by that? I ask since your MRN does not change once issued. If you mean you need to update any data about you then contact you ward clerk or ward membership clerk. You can update your contact information through the LDS.org Directory or LDS Tools. If you need to update your LDS Account registration then visit the LDS Account sign in page, sign in and review editable data for your account and make the necessary changes.
JD Lessley
SmithLR61

Post by SmithLR61 »

It's been a long time. I don't know where my MRN doc would be. How do I go about contacting the Clerk? Thank you.
dianetoyou

Post by dianetoyou »

My son is trying to register for the pathway program and I think he has an account from when he went on his mission. Unfortunately that was about 8 years ago and we can't remember the username or password. What do we do?
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

Go to https://ldsaccount.lds.org/
Click on "Forgot your username?" under the username field
Select "Membership Record Number (MRN)" to recover his username
Enter the MRN and birth date
paitasossajessica

Post by paitasossajessica »

quiero saber el numero de menbresia no puedo entrar :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Return to “Church Account”