LDS Account Membership Record Numbers

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: LDS Account Membership Record Numbers

Post by russellhltn »

MRSNorth wrote:Get membership record number
See the post above yours.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
mnorwood17

Post by mnorwood17 »

Every reply is “Are you sure your MRN is correct?”

Yes! It’s correct! How about a real solution? So many of us seem to have the same problem.

Apparently I’m not recognized as a member of the church anymore when I log in but they’ll gladly take my money and not let me view my ward directory or anything else.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

mnorwood17 wrote:Every reply is “Are you sure your MRN is correct?”

Yes! It’s correct! How about a real solution? So many of us seem to have the same problem.
You've reached a user-to-user support forum. Why the official church help pages dump everyone here is something you'll have to ask them (once you do get in touch with them). But no one here has the keys or authority to make any changes to your account.

Since we're user-to-user, all we can do is make sure you're following the right steps and then tell you to talk to your ward clerk to be put in contact with support. We could send you back to the support pages, but all they do is have you fill out a form where you might hear from them - eventually.

As for the MRN being correct, if it's not on a computer printout, it could be wrong. Temple recommends have been known to be wrong. But to get a good source means going back to the ward clerk/ward membership clerk.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

mnorwood17 wrote:How about a real solution? So many of us seem to have the same problem.
If you're talking about the message that says "either the MRN and/or birthdate is not valid or the account already exists," you could start with the instructions in the "PLEASE READ FIRST: Answers to Most Church Account Problems" thread.
Mikerowaved
Community Moderators

Post by Mikerowaved »

osea1994@myldsmail.net wrote:iam trying to enter my MRN number it didint worked
Were you able to try some of the suggestions from the post just before yours?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

osea1994@myldsmail.net wrote:iam trying to enter my MRN number it didint worked
It's the same login you use to access your myldsmail.net account. If you try to create another account and add your MRN, it will fail.

dougrosevear

Youth Protection Training Log In Problems

Post by dougrosevear »

Won't let me add my membership number to my account.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Youth Protection Training Log In Problems

Post by russellhltn »

dougrosevear wrote:Won't let me add my membership number to my account.
Your post was moved to a more appropriate thread. Please see "PLEASE READ FIRST: Answers to Most Church Account Problems" thread.

Michelle249

Post by Michelle249 »

I have my mrn but I can not remember what email I used when I first opened the account. How can I recover my account using my mrn ? Again, I don't have a clue what email or phone number I used to open. The account years ago.
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

Michelle249 wrote:I have my mrn but I can not remember what email I used when I first opened the account. How can I recover my account using my mrn ? Again, I don't have a clue what email or phone number I used to open. The account years ago.
The option to recover using an MRN has been removed. However, you can ask you ward clerk to change the email address on your membership record. That will trigger a confirmation email to be sent to you (it was sent within 5 minutes when I did it but I'd wait up to 24 hours to be sure). Once you confirm the address you can then use that new address to recover your account.

Alternatively (or if that doesn't work out), you can ask your ward clerk to provide you with contact information for the Global Service Center which can recover your account for you.

Return to “Church Account”