LDS Account Membership Record Numbers

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: LDS Account Membership Record Numbers

Post by lajackson »

misschickenfeeder@gmail.com wrote:Could I get a number for my local ward clerk?
LDS Tools, the LDS.org Directory, perhaps your last Sunday bulletin, or just talk to him at Church this Sunday.
wardonline

Post by wardonline »

we have 2 cell # main # is [ member information removed ]16 piease up date this, not sure were i made this mistake
thank you Sister Marcia stewart
Last edited by russellhltn on Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Personal information removed
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

wardonline wrote:piease up date this
No one here at the Forum can update your phone number. But you should be able to do it at the Directory in LDS.org or, if that does not work, by asking your ward clerk to update it for you.

Another place to update your phone number is at ldsaccount.lds.org and it is my understanding that a change there will now update other locations, as well.
deb17

Post by deb17 »

Where and How do I change my Member Status to a Member of the Church now?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Deb17 wrote:Where and How do I change my Member Status to a Member of the Church now?
You should be able to go to ldsaccount.lds.org and enter your MRN in there.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

russellhltn wrote:
Deb17 wrote:Where and How do I change my Member Status to a Member of the Church now?
You should be able to go to ldsaccount.lds.org and enter your MRN in there.
To clarify, your "MRN" is your membership record number, which you can get from your ward clerk.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
prsdcs

Post by prsdcs »

Apparently, I have made multiple passcodes to get into lds.org. Can you help me streamline these? I did double check my membership number and it is correct. I am on my husbands account. I am wanting to have access to my own account. Can you help me with me with this? My name is Denise Stanfield, [removed] My member ship number is: [removed]. I am trying to do indexing and i cannot move forward without this assistance. thank you. My phone number is [removed] if you would like to call.
Last edited by russellhltn on Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed DOB, MRN and phone number
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I've removed some of your information as this is a public forum.

The best way to recover your own account is to use the "forgot username" at the sign in screen and use the MRN option to find that account. A similar process works with the password.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
swilhel11

Post by swilhel11 »

I have an account, and I know my MRN. I didn't initially add my MRN to my account. When I try to add it now it says my birthday does not match, but it's my birthday! How do I fix this?
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

swilhel11 wrote:I have an account, and I know my MRN. I didn't initially add my MRN to my account. When I try to add it now it says my birthday does not match, but it's my birthday! How do I fix this?
Check with your ward clerk and make sure the birth date on your membership record is correct.

Return to “Church Account”