Membership Record Number

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
lin26da

[MRN removed]

Post by lin26da »

I keep getting a message that my membership number and birthdate do not match. I verified thru my ward clerk that my membership number is correct. I can't get into anything now...access denied. So frustrated!
Last edited by scgallafent on Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Remove MRN from message subject
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Re: Membership Record Number

Post by rmrichesjr »

The fifth post on the first page of this topic/thread provides an answer.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Membership Record Number

Post by scgallafent »

The message actually says that either your membership number and birth date do not match OR your information is associated with another account (or something along those lines). You have another LDS Account that is associated with your membership record. Go to https://ldsaccount.lds.org/ and follow the link for a forgotten username.

This is a public forum, so I removed your message to remove your MRN from the message.
Chrishandyman

MRN problems

Post by Chrishandyman »

I have my membership number right here but cannot put it into my account.

Return to “Church Account”