Membership

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
bailsgrat

Membership

Post by bailsgrat »

Whenever I try to log into my lds tools it says to update my account. How do I do that?
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Membership

Post by sbradshaw »

I'm guessing you received one of these messages:

"LDS Tools is only available for use by members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. If you are a Church member, please update your membership status on your LDS Account, and then sign in to LDS Tools again."

LDS Account uses membership record numbers to know which ward you're in and what calling you have, so you can get correct data in LDS Tools. If you're getting this message, you can go to LDSAccount.LDS.org, then click on Membership. On the Membership page, type in your membership record number and verify your other information, then press Save. Your membership record number can be found on your temple recommend, or you can get it from your ward clerk.

"Update my info: Help your local leaders and members by having current photos and contact information."

This is just a prompt to make sure all of your info is up to date in the directory. You can edit your contact information and upload a photo from your profile in the LDS Tools directory, or at LDS.org/directory in the web browser.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “Church Account”