See all pictures in your line

Discussions about using and improving the new FamilySearch online application.
jonrobinson75

See all pictures in your line

Post by jonrobinson75 »

Currently you can see what pictures you added, but you have to find each person in your line and see if others have added pictures. It seems like that is what the filter "people added by others" should be for. If not maybe another filter showing that.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: See all pictures in your line

Post by aebrown »

jonrobinson75 wrote:Currently you can see what pictures you added, but you have to find each person in your line and see if others have added pictures. It seems like that is what the filter "people added by others" should be for. If not maybe another filter showing that.
In FamilySearch.org, if you sign in and go to the Photos area, you'll see an option on the Photos menu for "PEOPLE". In that area you'll see photos for all your close relatives, regardless of who added them.

You can use the dropdown on the top of that page to filter whether you want to see photos you added, photos added by others, or both.

Perhaps I'm not understanding your request, but it seems to me that if you go to the page I described, you'll see that you already have the capability you're asking for.
jonrobinson75

Post by jonrobinson75 »

I can only see people who I tagged. For example I have my great grandmother. I uploaded and tagged her. She shows on that list. When I click on her, it shows the pics I added as well as pics others added. My great grandfather, her husband, does not show on that list, even though he has pics someone added and has tagged.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

jonrobinson75 wrote:I can only see people who I tagged.
Did you check the "Filter people by:" dropdown? If it is set to "People I have added" then that would explain why you aren't seeing other people. But if it is set to "All tagged people" then I can't explain why you're not seeing other people. I certainly can see many relatives on that list that I have never tagged or added.
jonrobinson75

Post by jonrobinson75 »

I have the same if I select all tagged people or people i added. Sounds like a issue with my profile then. I'll contact the tech support.

Return to “FamilySearch Family Tree Application”