disabling the access points

Discussions about Internet service providers (ISPs), the Meetinghouse Firewall, wired and wireless networking, usage, management, and support of Meetinghouse Internet
miguel.a.escalante

disabling the access points

Post by miguel.a.escalante »

An error occurred while updating the entries. See the inner exception for details. Does anybody know, why the technology manager doesn´t let me deactivate the access points of this building because it let me do it with the rest of the buildings of the stake but not on this.
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Re: disabling the access points

Post by rmrichesjr »

I don't see an 'inner exception' or any other detailed information. If you had intended to attach a file or copy-paste in more details, the don't appear to have made it. If this post was supposed to be in another, pre-existing thread/topic, please inform and I or another moderator can move it to keep the train of thought.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: disabling the access points

Post by russellhltn »

miguel.a.escalante wrote:See the inner exception for details. Does anybody know, why the technology manager doesn´t let me deactivate the access points of this building because it let me do it with the rest of the buildings of the stake but not on this.
Just some guesses:
Is this building shared with other stakes?
Does this buildling have a different AP models from the others?
Does this buidling have a different firewall model from the others?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Meetinghouse Internet”