Access Point Not Work

Discussions about Internet service providers (ISPs), the Meetinghouse Firewall, wired and wireless networking, usage, management, and support of Meetinghouse Internet
mdantasf

Access Point Not Work

Post by mdantasf »

Hello,

In the Stake, Two Bishops use with frequency the function to enable and disable access point (wifi) in tm.lds.org. But in determinate moment the function to enable access point not work.

They click in button to active access point to return wifi signal, but the equipments not work. Yours LED continue with color green but don't work.

Someone know any tip fort this problem?

I think be a problem in portal http://tm.lds.org, but I don't assurance.
Biggles

Re: Access Point Not Work

Post by Biggles »

In this situation TM won't be able to repair/re-activate the access point. I would suggest powering down the firewall and access points for about a minute. Reapply power. Let us know if this fixes the problem.
In the majority of cases this type of fault can be fixed this way.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Access Point Not Work

Post by russellhltn »

I'd also try a Ctrl-F5 on the web page - that's a special type of refresh. Perhaps the page is only displaying that it's turned on - which prevents you from turning it on. My hope is the refresh would return the correct status from the system. If that doesn't work, then try what Biggles suggested.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Meetinghouse Internet”