ISO Help

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
kopiopia

ISO Help

Post by kopiopia »

So I am the membership clerk in our ward. Can I go to the ISO from my computer at home?

Brother Waller
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: ISO Help

Post by lajackson »

I am not sure what you mean by ISO, but yes, you should be able to access Leader and Clerk Resources (LCR) from any computer, whether in the clerk's office at church or your own personal computer from home, and make membership changes.
klricks

Post by klricks »

kopiopia wrote:So I am the membership clerk in our ward. Can I go to the ISO from my computer at home?

Brother Waller
What is ISO?
There is nothing that a Membership Clerk can't do at home or anywhere there is an internet connection including a smart phone via LDS.org.
Assistant Ward Clerk
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I think OP meant IOS.

It makes more sense than wanting a disk image. :mrgreen:
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

russellhltn wrote:I think OP meant IOS.
That makes sense. Individual Summary of Ordinances in many languages.
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

For the OP:

Click the Membership link and select Member List, then click on the members name and open their profile.
Click the blue print button to the right, across from the "Member Information" header and select the IOS option you want (Individual or Family) and click the print button that appears below your selection.

Return to “Membership Help”