Membership Error

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
davesudweeks

Re: Membership Error

Post by davesudweeks »

My apologies - I did not see anything amiss on our side in MLS or in LCR. A previous clerk requested assistance through MLS on fixing this problem and the only advice was "remove her and re-add her" but that never worked so he gave up. Perhaps the special request reply should include something like, "let us know if this does not work."
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Membership Error

Post by scgallafent »

davesudweeks wrote:My apologies - I did not see anything amiss on our side in MLS or in LCR. A previous clerk requested assistance through MLS on fixing this problem and the only advice was "remove her and re-add her" but that never worked so he gave up. Perhaps the special request reply should include something like, "let us know if this does not work."
No apology necessary. This is one situation where we know that the tools don't make it easy for you to get things correct on the record.

Return to “Membership Help”