Aaronic priesthood ordination LCR

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
cchang

Aaronic priesthood ordination LCR

Post by cchang »

Are we able to record Aaronic priesthood ordinations in LCR yet or only in MLS? When I went into LCR I didn’t think it allowed it yet but if someone could point me in the right direction.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Aaronic priesthood ordination LCR

Post by jdlessley »

It is the Ordinances item under Membership. Then select Priesthood Ordination in the dropdown listbox. Enter the MRN or the member's name.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
drepouille

Post by drepouille »

After I helped ordain a Deacon yesterday, I opened his record in LCR, clicked Ordinances, and clicked Add Ordination.
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska
jjyamnai

Post by jjyamnai »

After going through our records in our branch we couldn't find my exact record of my Arronic Priesthood date so currently my record could not change so is there any chance of changing my record please..because I have my birth certificate and National Identity Card plus my Passport but to change my record in the Church is difficult, how is it ?
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

jjyamnai wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 1:11 am After going through our records in our branch we couldn't find my exact record of my Arronic Priesthood date so currently my record could not change so is there any chance of changing my record please..because I have my birth certificate and National Identity Card plus my Passport but to change my record in the Church is difficult, how is it ?
You should meet with your branch clerk. He is responsible for accuracy of the branch records and there is a process to correct the records. If he is not familiar with what to do, he should ask his Stake or District clerk who is responsible for his training.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

jjyamnai wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 1:11 am After going through our records in our branch we couldn't find my exact record of my Arronic Priesthood date so currently my record could not change so is there any chance of changing my record please..because I have my birth certificate and National Identity Card plus my Passport but to change my record in the Church is difficult, how is it ?
Once you have a Melchizedek Priesthood ordinance LCR no longer shows the Aaronic Priesthood ordinations.

Return to “Membership Help”