Missing Field for youth Temple Recommend

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
michaeljeffreyjones

Missing Field for youth Temple Recommend

Post by michaeljeffreyjones »

A question was sent to me from a Council in a Ward Bishopric in the UK.One of our YM doesn't have the field for Temple Recommend - am I doing something wrong? The youth involved was 12 last year

Any help would be greatly appreciated
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Missing Field for youth Temple Recommend

Post by russellhltn »

I'd suggest reading Handbook 1: 3.3.5. The item that catches my eye is that a male member must have the priesthood.

I'd also make sure they are a member of the ward and not a out-of-unit member.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
michaeljeffreyjones

Post by michaeljeffreyjones »

The person concerned is ordained to the office of Deacon and is a member of the Ward he lives in with his Family
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

If the young man has never had a temple recommend, there won't be a field with temple recommend information. To issue a new recommend, click on Membership > Recommend for Baptisms in the LCR menu.

Return to “Membership Help”