Non-member spouse not listed in LDS Tools

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
cdw3423lds

Non-member spouse not listed in LDS Tools

Post by cdw3423lds »

I recorded a marriage to a non-member for a sister in my ward. That marriage shows up on the IOS and on the membership tab for me as a clerk in LDS Tools. But they aren't listed on the Household tab. Is there something else I need to do to get the non-member husband listed in the household in LDS Tools?

Thanks for the help,
Chris W.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Non-member spouse not listed in LDS Tools

Post by russellhltn »

Check the directory on lds.org. I know you can get him listed there, but you'd have to contact support. Only they hold that switch.

I'm not sure what can be done in LDS Tools.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
cdw3423lds

Post by cdw3423lds »

I have several other non-member spouses listed in LDS Tools. I have no idea what logic is used to determine how is and isn't included. I know I didn't do anything special to have them listed.

Chris W.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I'll refer you to the second to last question in Directory FAQs. The initial setting of the switch doesn't seem to have any rhyme or reason. If you want it changed, you have to contact support.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Membership Help”