GDPR

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
johnshaw

Re: GDPR

Post by johnshaw »

ya, more than one post has been removed, the entire conversation doesn't really make sense without it in there... maybe we should just remove this entire thread
“A long habit of not thinking a thing wrong, gives it a superficial appearance of being right, and raises at first a formidable outcry in defense of custom.”
― Thomas Paine, Common Sense
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

johnshaw wrote:ya, more than one post has been removed,
I only see the one. But it was the one you were directly responding to.

If you want to change your post as a result, let a moderator know. But your response was excellent, so, we'd like for it to stay.

johnshaw wrote:maybe we should just remove this entire thread
That was one possibility we debated. But that could be construed as a cover-up. So, we didn't.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
rabazunda

Post by rabazunda »

are attendance rolls allowed?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

rabazunda wrote:are attendance rolls allowed?
As far as I know, the answer is "yes", except for sacrament meetings.

However, I'm not in a area covered by GDPR, so I may not be aware of any instructions given to those areas. It's possible that passing the roll around (where everyone can see the names and attendance) might be prohibited.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Membership Help”