Calling for non member spouse

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
HuntzingerLaVar

Calling for non member spouse

Post by HuntzingerLaVar »

The husband (who is not a member) of a Cub Scout den leader has been called and accepted the calling to serve with his wife as Den leader. The system won't give his name as an option for filling the position nor can I figure out another way to enter a name that isn't given as an option. How do I enter a non member in a calling?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Calling for non member spouse

Post by aebrown »

HuntzingerLaVar wrote:The husband (who is not a member) of a Cub Scout den leader has been called and accepted the calling to serve with his wife as Den leader. The system won't give his name as an option for filling the position nor can I figure out another way to enter a name that isn't given as an option. How do I enter a non member in a calling?
Unfortunately there is no way in LCR to give callings to nonmembers. See more details in the the topic How to give a nonmember a calling in LCR.

Return to “Membership Help”