Remove info from RS list

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
IthWAB2

Remove info from RS list

Post by IthWAB2 »

How do I remove information of endowment and temple marriage status from Relief Society member list?
Mikerowaved
Community Moderators

Re: Remove info from RS list

Post by Mikerowaved »

[Moderator note: Since this was a new subject, it was moved to a fresh topic.]
So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Where are you seeing this? I'd bet that it's only available to a few individuals based on their calling - even if others can pull up a list, I doubt if they can see that info.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

I can't see any way of removing that information from the list displayed in the Members section in the Relief Society organization page of LCR. But as russellhltn indicates that information should only show up for certain leaders who have rights to see confidential information about Relief Society sisters. That should only include the bishopric, clerks and the RS presidency.

If you want to print a list of RS members to give to others for use in their callings and don't want to include that information then use the main Member List instead (select Membership > Member List from the LCR menu) and select Relief Society from the Organization drop down. You can then select what contact information to include and whether to include ages.

Return to “Membership Help”