Member name not correct on FamilySearch

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Member name not correct on FamilySearch

Post by lajackson »

harvestmeadow wrote:What is GSC?
The Global Service Center. Your ward clerk will be able to contact them to help you get the issue resolved.
rllove@comporium.net

Post by rllove@comporium.net »

I'm having the same problem too. Who is GSC???
mariannevaughn18

Post by mariannevaughn18 »

I have the same question as HarvestMeadow! What is GSC? I would like to call them and ask for account management to have my ex husbands last name removed from my account under the "FULL NAME" field. I am now remarried and would like very much for my new last name to appear there instead of my ex's last name. Please advise. Thank you!
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

mariannevaughn18 wrote:I have the same question as HarvestMeadow! What is GSC?
The answer is in the message above HarvestMeadow's. You'll need to work though the ward clerk. After he makes sure your membership records is fully up to date, he'll need to contact support to get it pushed to your account.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Membership Help”