Automated - New & Returning Member Progress (NMRP) report

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
rich

Re: Automated - New & Returning Member Progress (NMRP) report

Post by rich »

I am impressed by how many folks have found this NRMP google form useful in your local units. The questions have been few but persistent about how to gain access and use. I created a brief video to help those unfamiliar with google form usage: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwaI4 ... nY3WXREODQ

I hope answers any questions you may have and assists your unit councils.
rich

Post by rich »

I know this post is old but the Google App Script enabled [NRMP] spreadsheet has many users.

I added an often requested feature. Make a new (as of 22May2017) copy of the [NRMP Template]. Then enter the ward/branch name and stake/district name once on the [Ward Council View] tab. In subsequent report tabs created by the menu [NRMP Tools][Create - an NRMP report], the unit names will be linked to the unit names set on the [Ward Council View] tab.

[NRMP Template] https://drive.google.com/open?id=1lCl_y ... pPou7fBSU4
glenlarson

Post by glenlarson »

Thank you! This is the best form I've found! You saved me from having to create one for our ward, so be shared also on a google drive amongst ward council members. Individual forms that are saved as PDF's are too hard to maintain.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

glenlarson wrote:Thank you! This is the best form I've found! You saved me from having to create one for our ward, so be shared also on a google drive amongst ward council members. Individual forms that are saved as PDF's are too hard to maintain.
I'd be very careful about what you save on a site like Google Drive. "The use of cloud-based services for storing and/or backing up MLS or any membership related data is prohibited."

See 4.9.4 of the Meetinghouse Technology Policy
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
rich

Post by rich »

I don't disagree with church policy about storing personally identifiable information (PII) and sensitive personal information (SPI) on cloud storage.

From the 100's of church members that have reached out to me over the last 2.5 years since this NRMP google sheet template was published, lds.org developers could add a "save" button to the LCR version of NRMP to store/recall the information in/from LCR. Till that time, NRMP has more utility for ward councils and ward missionaries in an excel or google sheet format.

I realize this is an open forum that lds.org developers don't track but maybe your concern and the need could be fed into their development schedule.

Return to “Membership Help”