Locate ward in China

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
julieannwillis

Re: Locate ward in China

Post by julieannwillis »

Yes, it is a call in, but unlike the Church Website says, they will not be calling in at 6:00 am. The meeting starts at 10:00 am. My husband has the call in number and I can't reach him right now. Did you find the number for them. if not, I could possibly let you know later.
jsteimle

Post by jsteimle »

We've been trying for weeks to find info for the China virtual branch for expats without luck. We've contacted branch presidents in China, people who were in the virtual branch while living in China, and still no luck.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

If you are able to access the Church's country website, follow the instructions for Non-Chinese Members Visiting or Moving to China. They include an email address for a contact who will be able to answer your questions. It is near the bottom of the page.

If you are not able to access the site, see if you can find and contact the expatriate Church leader in Beijing, who should be able to help you.

If neither of those options work, send me a PM (private message).
aveatafeamalii

Re: A friend in Qingdao needing a priesthood blessing

Post by aveatafeamalii »

Hi,

I have a friend who is a part of the international pageant happening right now in Quingdao and is really sick and is wanting a priesthood blessing.

If I could get some help. Please.

Email - aveaemma_tefa@hotmail.com
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: A friend in Qingdao needing a priesthood blessing

Post by lajackson »

aveatafeamalii wrote:I have a friend who is a part of the international pageant happening right now in Quingdao and is really sick and is wanting a priesthood blessing.
Type the city in the Find a Meetinghouse link at the Church website and you will find the phone number for two contacts who may be able to help.

Return to “Membership Help”