Report for members who are about to receive ACH/EFT for expenses

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
lance.hawkes

Report for members who are about to receive ACH/EFT for expenses

Post by lance.hawkes »

I really like being able to reimburse member budget expenses using ACH, but I don't think I'm able to determine who is set up to receive such transfers. Is there a report I can run that will show which members are configured? I suppose I could just check every time I go to cut a check and maybe it shows if I select ACH and then select the member's name? I'm not sure. Does anyone have suggestions or examples of how you're doing this?
eblood66

Re: Report for members who are about to receive ACH/EFT for expenses

Post by eblood66 »

There is no report that I'm aware of. However, if you begin an expense, select ACH as the reimbursement method and then select the person it will give an error if they are not setup. If they are setup it will display "Account Information: *******XXXX" next to the name (with only the last 4 digits of the account number displayed).
chriswoodut

Re: Report for members who are about to receive ACH/EFT for expenses

Post by chriswoodut »

If their spouse is setup for ACH, we're allowing the member to direct us in writing as part of the request to reimburse via their spouse. I just include that as part of the approval/request.

Return to “Local Unit Finance”