Online Donation Participants Report

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
jamauai

Online Donation Participants Report

Post by jamauai »

Looking to pull a report listing all online donation participants in the ward. Would use this list to understand which members I need to reach out RE: switching to online donations. Any suggestions?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Online Donation Participants Report

Post by lajackson »

I do not believe such a report exists, at least at the local level. We usually just contact those who turn in envelopes to make sure they know that the online donations option is available.

Another thing I have often seen is an instruction sheet on the wall next to the empty donation envelopes that shows how to make online donations.
davesudweeks

Re: Online Donation Participants Report

Post by davesudweeks »

lajackson wrote:I do not believe such a report exists, at least at the local level. We usually just contact those who turn in envelopes to make sure they know that the online donations option is available.

Another thing I have often seen is an instruction sheet on the wall next to the empty donation envelopes that shows how to make online donations.
I put together an instruction sheet and sent it to the ward council, suggesting they could share it with their members as appropriate. We are down to (usually) less than 5 envelopes each week turned in manually and almost all those are ones who we know don't do online (seniors and children) so for us it is as expected. We have actually had 1 or 2 weeks with nothing turned in. We probably have ~95% of our ward members using online donations.

Return to “Local Unit Finance”