Orders on LDS store

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
gsamelon

Orders on LDS store

Post by gsamelon »

I am attempting to order some supplies and bill to our Ward - I am getting the following error:

Due to legal policy, this unit order cannot be completed online. Please contact the Global Service Center to complete your order.

My bishop logged in as well and attempted. We both get the same error which forces me to make orders with my personal credit card and then get re-reimbursed. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
davesudweeks

Re: Orders on LDS store

Post by davesudweeks »

If I recall correctly, there used to be some items that must be ordered in person (i.e. over the phone). I don't recall what items they were or if that policy has changed. It would not have been general ward or office supplies.

I did have a problem with the store in billing to my ward when they updated their website. I found that clearing the cache and cookies corrected the problem where it would not let me bill to the ward and deliver to my address (I am the clerk).
eblood66

Re: Orders on LDS store

Post by eblood66 »

gsamelon wrote:I am attempting to order some supplies and bill to our Ward - I am getting the following error:

Due to legal policy, this unit order cannot be completed online. Please contact the Global Service Center to complete your order.
I would call the Global Service Center as it recommends. They may be able to clarify why it's not letting you order online and bill to the ward and whether it applies to all items or just some. Your profile does not indicate where you are located but if you're outside the US and Canada then there may be privacy/financial laws involved. If you are in the US or Canada then I'd be more likely to think there is just some configuration problem with your unit.

Return to “Local Unit Finance”